Valentines day 2014 প্রিয়জনকে দেবার মত কিছু SMS

Valentines Day SMS 1:
Love is Life. Life is Love. Love is You. You are my Life. Love Me Till I Die. Never Say Me “Bye”…
Valentines Day SMS 2:
All I can understand is because of you. All I know is because of you. Everything in my life is because of you. I love you…
Valentines Day SMS 3:
Love Me or Kill Me. I don’t want to live without your love. You are my reason of living. Always be by my side.

Valentines Day SMS 4:
Love came to me today. It told me to make you my Valentine. I hope, you will not break my lovely heart. I love you!
Valentines Day SMS 5:
Help me find my Valentine this year. Be a volunteer, Be my Valentine. Love Me As Much As You Can. I will sacrifice my whole life for you.
Valentines Day SMS 6:
When we will become old, our children will ask us about love. Make Love To Me so that we can have those children, who will make love ever lasting on this beautiful world.
Valentines Day SMS 7:
Love is not a joke. “I love You” is not an ordinary sentence. These are the words from my heart. And my heart does not tell lies.
Valentines Day SMS 8:
Love is divine. Love is a special feelings from God. I am feeling love to you. Do you feel the way I feel?
Valentines Day SMS 9:
I love the way you tell my name, the way you look at me, the way you grab my hands. I love the way you smile at me. I swear, I will love you always, as much as you can tolerate.
Valentines Day SMS 10:
Love Marriage is very essential in my life. But nobody loves me! I think, you are different from others. Will you prove my conception by being my Valentine?