জন্মদিনে Birthday Wishes SMS

**Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares for you
Happy Birthday!!!

**Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are:
B – Brilliant
R – Resilient
O – Outstanding
T – Tolerant
H – Honest
E – Entertaining
R – Responsible
Enjoy your Birthday, brother!


**Today will be remembered
In so many lovely ways,
And we will start together
One more year of happy days!

**Good kids come from good Mothers! You have always been the most amazing Mom. I am so grateful to share this special day with you!

**Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.
Happy Birthday to a loving and caring sister!

**Nieces are those lovely messengers of God who are almost a perfect substitutes for daughters.
Thanks for being one! Happy Birthday to a wonderful, loving and caring niece!

**A friend's birthday is a time for a great outing full of partying, enjoyment and getting crazy.
Your birthday presents that window of perfect opportunity.
Happy birthday to a great prospective host!

**I hope and wish this is the beginning of your greatest and most wonderful year ever!
Happy Birthday!

**You have brought so much joy into our lives, my little dear one.
Happy Birthday and wish you a joyous life!

**I have been thinking
of all the special times
we have shared
I have such fond
memories of our
heart to heart talks
of sharing secrets,
Dreams and even tears. Happy Birthday! and many many happy returns of the day.

**Scorpios: The wonderful people who move you with their emotions and positivity.
Happy Birthday!

**It gives me immense pleasure to be one of the first ones to wish on your birthday.
Have a rocking one!

**Positive
Adventurous
Intellectual
Philosophical
Light-hearted
Straight-forward
I love the Sagittarius in you.
Happy Birthday!

**It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel...
happy birthday dear friend
"Birthday Wishes"

**"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

**I have been thinking
of all the special times
we have shared
I have such fond
memories of our
heart to heart talks
of sharing secrets,
Dreams and even tears. Happy Birthday! and many many happy returns of the day.

**You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send

**My dear companion,
Wish you a very happy birthday full of love, happiness, peace, prosperity and togetherness!

**Nothing brings me more happiness than the smile on your face. I want to see that smile on my girlfiend’s lips forever. Celebrate! You deserve the best.

**“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.”
Happy BirthdaY